Thursday, October 27, 2005


Run away! Run away!


OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I had just typed out a long missive as to what's wrong with me today, and my fucking computer ate it. Let me sum up:

FUCK THIS JOB!

Update: It's later and I'm back. And I am much more calm now. Phew. So, anyhoo...

I have taught two yoga classes in two weeks at a local country club. And that will be all, too. The althetic director is charging me the $30 room fee. So, it costs me $30 to drive out to Mesquite to teach. Oh, hell no. I am not paying you so I can teach. This is not Barbizon modeling school. Last week, there were three students. I make $10 per student which means last week, I lost money going out there (gas is expensive, y'all). So, he wants to sit down and discuss our business arrangement. I don't think there's anything to discuss. He's got another teacher waiting in the wings. Take money from her. Unless he can guarantee me $50 per class, which is five students, which is what I told him in the first damn place, I am not interested. It would be different if it were closer to my house or more convenient to my schedule. Bah.

Today is my FirstLove's 35th birthday. We've been broken up for almost decade. So why do I still remember that? I remember FirstLove's birthday, The Ex's birthday, The Boy's birthday, random friends whom I've lost touch with, relatives of friends or lovers. Why can I not remember to pay my DirecTV bill on time, but I remember who was born when?

Oh, a new letter:

Dear 3gupload.com:

You're not fooling anyone by calling this a Canadian Maple leaf.

Signed~
Not Buying It

alright, I'm off to find ways to amuse myself for the next hour and a half. Ta!

No comments: