Thursday, April 14, 2005


Run away! Run away!


I should take a shower. I should take Lucy to the vet. I should scrub my floors. I should find a new restaurant in which to work. I should know more math. I should believe in myself. I should have more faith in people. I should trust my neighbors. I should eat something. I should know all the words to Lonelyland. I should think about getting rid of the flowers that The Flake got me. I should get a cheaper vehicle. I should pay my gas bill. I should drive slower. I should spend more time in my hammock. I should plant something in my front yard. I should learn how to surf or snowboard. I should travel. I should re-read Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I should finally finish watching Casablanca. I should update more often. I should do more update-worthy things, and more often. I should turn off the tv. I should stop sleeping on the couch. I should stop drinking so much Dr. Pepper. I should start drinking more water. I should not pick at my face. I should not have to work this Saturday. I should get a real job. I should never get a real job. I should dance more. I should whine less. I should get a pedicure. I should go now.

No comments: