Sunday, January 02, 2005

So, I Tried To Write a Good Song, But This is All I've Got

Run away! Run away!


I have been cigarette free for 12 days now. No drags off my friend's cigs, no "just one, to prove that I've licked the habit".....nada. Go me! :)I don't know if it will stick, but it's a start.

Made great money working New Year's Eve. Also, got drunk at work. Woo! Let's hear it for our friendly bartender, Rick. We love Rick! The other bartender, Nick, is pretty cool, too. I wish I could make up some cool psuedonyms for them, but their names rhyme. That's infinitely cooler than anything I could come up with.

I had a bunch of things to tell you, but I can't seem to remember any of them. Another drawback to not having the interweb at my fingertips at the casa. Soon, though. Soon...

I hope you had a safe and happy holiday. Let's hear for the end of 2004 and the start of 2005. May this year bring us all the peace, love, happiness, healthiness and money we can handle. Cheers!

No comments: