Friday, January 14, 2005

For Centuries Now,In the Afterglow

Run away! Run away!


I'm going to get my hair did soon, so this'll just take a second. I got to see Not The Boy last night. He's still freaking adorable. Buck (4 Legs, Not 2) bit someone. It's complicated, but suffice it to say that I don't blame my little dude. I can't rationilize my dog biting someone, but at the end of the day: I've never seen him aggressive like that before. Or since. Granted, it was only a few days ago but still. I'm pretty happy right now. I love the du. I'm hoping to take a trip this summer. If things go well. I don't wanna jinx anything. I have also added Chapelle's Show: Season One and Shaun of the Dead to the dvd library. Somebody stop me before I did again. So far, I don't want to hump the Floormate like I wanted to hump the Dyson. But it doesn't suck. It makes the house smell all purty, and I am totally down with that. I'm having boy dilemma. But it's nothing frightening or tragic, so I can deal. Finally, I'd like to remind you that without me, it's just aweso. Later, suckas! :)

No comments: