Thursday, February 09, 2012

I said I'd be back sooner rather than later. Although, clearly it's late at late at night. Or early in the morning. Tomato/tomahto.

The dogs are working on ”heel.” It's not easy. And we have a crazy neighbor named Ray Ray, who likes to call to the dogs anytime he sees them. Look dude, I get that you consider yourself a dog person. But teaching them to heel on a walk when combined they have 10 lbs on me, is already quite the challenge. I'd appreciate you shutting the hell up. Please and thank you.

Also, the job switch... feels better, but it's still wicked early in my employment. I do miss my old coworkers, but I'm certainly bonding with my new coworkers.

All right, let's check out this sleep thing that I always hear people talking about. Good night, my babies. And in case I don't see you, good morning & good afternoon!

No comments: