Thursday, October 07, 2010

we're leaving at noon. Tickets have been purchased. House has been rented. Austin, here we come!

I am scheduled to work Saturday night. I am really, really, REALLY hoping that my shift will get covered, but I am prepared to drive back Saturday afternoon, work my shift and then drive back to Austin. I hope I don't have to. But if I do, I do. Of course, all the shows I really want to see are on Saturday. But, we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

Now I am in packing panic. I feel like I will forget to pack something important. Or I won't pack a pair of shoes I want, and those will be the only ones I want when I am down there. My aunt made fun when we were in San Francisco together, and one of my three suitcases was just for shoes. I NEED OPTIONS! I am taking dresses, jeans, skirts, pjs, my Chucks, my flip flops... am I forgetting anything? That's not even counting the bag that will carry hair stuff and make-ups. Actually, I'm just going to close up my train case, and take all that. Gah!! It's only four days, but I need my stuff.

In all actuality, I will probably just wear mascara, lip crap and a ponytail.

No comments: