Sunday, April 04, 2010

happy zombie Jesus day to you & yours.

I have to be at work in 8 hours. I don't want to. I don't like brunch people. Weirdly, I love to *go* to brunch. Breakfast + cocktails? Yes, please! Working for the church crowd, who've given their money to Jesus and think that offering you eternal salvation somehow pays your cellular bill? Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full.

I have a super cute manicure, which I will be wearing for two days in a row. My nails haven't been the same color on consecutive days in over a year.

Some of the search phrases that have brought people to the blahg really amuse me. My favorites: "she will okay need you together", "lace ballet flats Sandra Bullock wears in Entertainment Weekly", and my personal favorite, "hot shoes sex under" o.O Dear Ankara, Turkey-- you're so weird.

I'm going to go lie down and hope that I am working myself up about nothing, as I am wont to do. I have also been dead on about a few things that I've freaked over, so...

turns out
not where, but who you're with
that really matters
that really matters

No comments: