Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh, Facebook. I have such a love hate relationship with you. You serve no useful purpose in my life. And yet, I spend at least 20 minutes a day perusing you. What pics have my friends posted? What events are coming up? Who's going to Amy's yoga class? Both my momz and my RealDad are my friends on FB. I am FB buddies with my first boyfriend. I am also FB buddies with his wife. I am FB buddies with my first love. I am FB with a couple of kids who used to work for me at the Seafood Place next door to That Wine Bar. I am buddies with all sorts of people from yoga. I take movie trivia quizzes with my friends from my nerdboard. I used to play Wordplay every day. I also played a trivia challenge for about a week. There are all sorts of applications and whatnots. I have 188 friends, according to my profile.

So, what the hell am I supposed to do with this thing anymore?

No comments: