Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am on-call today. To be there. One and all. To be there.

Actually, I don't have to be there. I can lie here on the couch. Which is good. The Mexican had Type A influenza, so his doctor told him his nearest & dearest would probably catch it, too. Seeing as I'm one of his dearest, I got a prescription for Amantadine. It's supposed to prevent feeling generally crappy. I still feel pretty crappy. I don't feel as bad as The Mexican did, so at least it's working in that respect. I slept most of Sunday. I did a couple of things yesterday, like get the bitches out of the house while it was showing. And now, since they clearly don't need me at my Awesome New Restaurant, I'm going lie here for the rest of the day and watch HBO.

It's Jaws right now. Next is Bedazzled, so I'll for sure have to change the channel.

No comments: