Monday, May 19, 2008

or not that soon. I am having difficulty typing, because I have a big band-aid on my right middle finger. I cracked a nail moving a suitcase onto a luggage cart this morning. Then while moving my luggage into the trunk on the way home, it ripped all the way off. That's the worst thing that's happened to me in days.

The trip was awesome. Unbelievably awesome. I got to do everything I said I wanted to do and see my cousin and my aunt while doing it. I hope to have some pics to show you soon. I had a disposable camera, which I want to drop off at one-hour photo. My aunt & I went to several different wineries and had a lovely lunch at Don Giovanni's on Friday. Saturday was graduation in the daytime, where it so hot that we got sunburned, despite applying two coats of SPF 30. Saturday night, I ate amazingly tasty seafood while looking at Pacific Ocean until it got dark. But I could still see the light reflecting on the water. Sunday morning we ate at Squat & Gobble, which not only has an awesome name but delicious food, too. Our early afternoon meal was brunch at Cliff House, again with the yummy food and the Pacific Ocean view. Immediately after lunch, I stuck my toes into the Pacific Ocean. It was frigid, but totally worth it. Then, I went to Haight Ashbury. It smelled like pee and patchouli. Gwoss. But I wanted to go there, and I did. I bought two presents for people while I was there. Touristy? Yeah, probably. Axe me do I care-uh. Nope! Then we rested. Today, we came home.

Update! Here's a nice picture from dinner at Il Davide in San Rafael on Friday night.

Can you tell we're a family? Jeez!

Phew. So, it's good to see you again. I hope you had a lovely weekend, too.

You stay classy San Diego.

No comments: