Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am procrastinating. Hard core. I am supposed to be finishing the typical varietal characteristics sheet for our studies. Instead, since 7:45am, I have decided I would rather do the following things:

  • laundry

  • shower

  • reorganize eyeliners

  • throw the tennis ball for Brownie

  • turn on Bob Schneider playlist in iTunes

  • sort through Bob Schneider playlist in iTunes

  • create three different options for tonight's work outfit

  • feed Barry Garcia

  • play Amy Winehouse

  • get on a British girl singer kick after that, and play Lily Allen


If I would just quit messing around, I would probably be done already. And this is something we really need to get done. It's just that I'd much rather be organizing my plastic rings by color right now.

No comments: