Wednesday, March 28, 2007

let's put something here at the top, so we don't have to relive the scatological horror from Saturday night, eh?

I am going to a film festival movie tomorrow night. Yay! I've heard nothing but good about this documentary, so I hope it lives up to the hype. Granted, it's all hype I've created in my head. Your mileage, of course, may vary. I will post a full review tomorrow or possible Thursday. It's called "America the Beautiful", and it is all about our obsession with thinness and prettiness and all that good stuff. I admit that I am just as addicted to that crap, maybe even more than every other female.

I'm going to go and read US Magazine right now. I'd be better off reading something else, but my mind won't focus that intensely. I need to just look at pictures and read all about HOLLYWOOD'S DRUG PROBLEM!

See?

No comments: