Monday, February 12, 2007

Hey...what's going on? How was your weekend? What? My weekend? Oh, yeah. It was interesting.

So, I decided that the World Series of Pop Culture was for me. If ever a contest was invented that I should be good at, it is pop culture trivia. I got me a team together, we got dressed up and we went to audition. There were three people on each team. There were 23 other teams in our room. There was a 50 question, timed test. If you pass the test, you move on to the next round. Only one team from our room passed the test, and it wasn't our team.

I studied for weeks to get ready for this, and I failed. I hate failing. If I am not good at trivia, then what the hell am I good at?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tale it east on yourself...it took a lot of huevos to take that. You went from 0/mph on the "trivia" circuit to 90/mph at the WORLD SERIES. No one hits a "hole in one" on their first swing, even if they did every other shot after that would be a let down.

Also, big freaking deal if you aren't good at trivial things. You're deeper than that and everyone knows it.

Anonymous said...

"Tale it east on yourself." lol!

Take it easy on yourself...it took a lot of huevos to take that risk.

Anonymous said...

Whatever dude. You are good at trivia and you are good plenty of things of things like yoga and and cooking both of which I cant do.
There is also next year and now you know what you're in for.

Dont let one contest get you down. Whatever. I still believe in you.

And hey you got a weekend in Austin, that is always good.

Slinky said...

Orealmente now, you know you rock the trivia..........now go eat some cookies and watch the Breaking Bonaduce marathon you have on the Tivo.

Anonymous said...

You still rock in my book.