Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I found this amazing Chanel nail polish. It's called Black Satin, and as its name implies, it's a very pretty shade of black. Yes, of course black comes in shades. So, it's a limited edition, part of their fall collection. Apparently, it's a hot commodity. I was at the mall to get a replacement bottle of Vamp, which is the one shade I have owned a bottle of continously since 1995. Not the same bottle. So, at the Chanel counter is where I saw this



and I had to have it. Except, as I said, it's apparently a hot commodity. So, they were sold out. I offered to buy the tester, but no dice. I went back to the mall later that week. Still no bottles of Black Satin. Now, since I couldn't have it, you know I HAD to have it. I went to Stanley Korshak yesterday, only to find out that 30 minutes before I arrived, they'd sold the last two bottles to some lady in NY. GAH! Being an upscale department store, they must've thought I was rich, because they began to call around for me. We called all the Neimans in the DFW area. The last one we called was in Fort Worth. I guess the Cowtown folks is afraid that paintin' yer fingernails dark aligns you with the devil, because they had two bottles left. I raced across the city today, and bought both of them. Hooray! Now I have it and I can rest again.

2 comments:

#murduac said...

dude, seriously, I know you're excited about the polish, but keep your feets off the desk.

Thanks, Mgt.


rftcwoo

Miss Squito said...

I will have you know that my feets are not resting on the desk. They are hovering next to the desk. You are hereby cordially invited to suck it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

daopsqid