Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I have lost my voice. I last had it at the bout on Sunday night. It's been gone since then. It was worth it. Our whole section was screaming "JERSEY! JERSEY!" If I could remain silent for an extended period of time, my voice would probably return. But we all know that ain't gonna happen! Ooo...that's not true. I just got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep, with no talking (at least, I assume no talking while sleeping). And I thought my voice would have returned. It has not. Which means I have another night at work of repeating myself repeatedly.

The upside is that I sound like Demi Moore (whose voice I do like). The downside is that I sound like Demi Moore if, say, she'd smoked a pack of Marlboro Reds, drunk a pint of Southern Comfort, attended a Type O Negative concert, and then gotten kicked in the throat in the moshpit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the bout. I was there waiting to get in in the heat but I had to leave felt a stone come on and had to go home and take a pill and pass out.
Hope it was a good bout.